Our organization is only successful because of the hard work and support of volunteers like you. If you are looking for an alternative to working on the job site, the ReStore may be the perfect fit for you!
See a list of volunteer opportunities below:
Greet each customer and provide assistance, if needed. Ability to stand for long periods of time.
CUSTOMER SERVICE AIDE:
Assist customers when needed and help carry and load items to their vehicles. Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs.
CUSTOMER SERVICE DONATION INTAKE:
Assist customers with unloading their donations while providing excellent customer service. Also assists in cleaning and preparing merchandise for the sales floor. Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
Raising awareness of our ReStore by distributing flyers or brochures. Ability to stand/walk for long periods of time.
Entering donation information into spreadsheets. Ability to use Microsoft Office.
Stock and organize merchandise on the sales floor. Ability to stand for long periods of time.
TRUCK DRIVER ASSISTANT:
Assist truck driver in making donation pickups at donors' residences/offices throughout the day. Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
16 is the minimum age requirement for volunteering at the ReStore. This is a Habitat International regulation. Volunteers under the age of 18 must complete a waiver of liability form that must be co-signed by a parent or guardian.
All volunteers are required to fill out a waiver before working at the ReStore. Please click the icon to fill out the waiver.
Follow the steps below and create an account online to volunteer with us.
1. CLICK THE VOLUNTEER BUTTON: Select the opportunity that you are interested in and click the VOLUNTEER button. This will take you to our calendar of opportunities.
2. SIGN UP: Select Create an Account (in the upper right-hand corner of the calendar page). Complete the form and submit it. Once you submit the form, you will be asked for a verification code (sent to the email you entered) Enter the verification code to verify the email.
3. DOWNLOAD APP: Go to either Google Play or Apple App Store and search for “Civic Champs.”
4. DISCOVER VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES: To find volunteer opportunities visit our website to find their public calendar of events OR use the “Discover Events” Button in the Schedule tab in the mobile app. Here is a video on how to find opportunities on your mobile phone.
5. EVENT REGISTRATION: From the calendar of events, choose the event you wish to volunteer for and complete the registration process. You will then receive a confirmation email with all event details.
6. Once you register online, your upcoming volunteer shifts will show up in the Schedule tab on the Civic Champs Mobile App.
For more questions about volunteering please visit our Volunteer FAQs page.
If any other questions or information is needed about volunteering please contact:
Community Engagement Director